Your agency's super hero
We can work on behalf of your client to get the project kicked off and on track
– allowing you to focus on delivering on time and on budget.
A common scenario for agencies....
Months of prospecting, pitching, meetings, presentations and negotiations has finally resulted in the client agreeing to the project. The scope has largely been defined, estimated and timelines have been signed off and the team has been resourced, brought up to speed and is ready to go.
But for some reason, things are not moving quite so quickly on the client side and this has resulted in the project slowing down. This might be down to any number of factors but the most common issues are:
- client resources are already stretched and there is nobody immediately available to appoint to the project
- concern that focusing on a large transformation project might impact trading
- lack of skill-set internally to manage a project of this nature
- no client-side PMO
- limited internal alignment and buy-in to both the project and the agency partner appointed to deliver it
- get your project on track
- solve client resource and knowledge short-comings
- ensure you receive clear decision making and direction from your client
- maintain project profitability
- support in trouble shooting and overcoming project obstacles