UBQ NEWS & INSIGHTS
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAGENTO COMMUNITY AND MAGENTO ENTERPRISE?
When considering a Magento website, you may ask whether it is worthwhile using the Enterprise Edition. More importantly, what are the key differences between the Community (CE) and Enterprise Editions (EE)?
Our platform comparison provides some of the answers to help you make the right decision for your business, but to summarise:
- The primary difference between CE and EE is the cost and this is in the form of the license fee.
- Over the last 18 months Adobe have been adding more value to EE by adding more out of the box functionality (see guide on next page).
- The variation in functionality can be offset by adding either module applications or bespoke development via the development team
- Both options require a quality development team to implement
- EE can be hosted on the Magento Cloud service or independently where CE can only be hosted independently.
- Enterprise comes with enhanced direct Magento support, though this is mostly offset by selecting an experienced Magento dev team.
- If the business is looking at large mass product catalogues and anticipates significant expansion, then EE would possibly be more suitable.
More UBQ Insights
Revolutionising E-Commerce: How AI is Transforming the Online Shopping Experience
AI has been making significant inroads into the e-commerce sector. We explore the various ways AI is impacting e-commerce, the benefits it provides, and some of the potential challenges it presents.
UBQ exhibiting at Smart Retail Tech
We are looking forward to exhibiting at Smart Retail Tech at ExCeL London on 28th February and 1st March 2023.
UBQ updates proposition with new website
We are proud to launch our new website underpinned with our proposition of ‘EMPOWERING ECOMMERCE SUCCESS’.